This Page

has been moved to new address

Nativity Blocks

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Nativity Blocks

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

9.14.2009

Nativity Blocks

I know it's early to start thinking about Christmas, but I'm a control freak, and I like to have everything planned out as much as possible.
I made these last year at a church activity, cutened them up a bit of course and gave them to my kids.
They LOVE these things.
They play with them at least weekly, since I just leave them in a bucket on their toy shelves.
They still look good as new.
I will be making some more of these for the kids on my list this year-not all Nativity ones though. I think I will do some dinosaurs, fairy princesses, some cars and anything else I can find in my sticker collection that would make a fun set.
When I get on these in the next little bit, I'll post an easy tutorial for those of you who don't know how they're made.
Super easy, durable and they get a lot of use!
The Nativity ones are great too, if you want to let your kids play with this set and not your nice set that you get out for the Holidays.
Clever.

Labels:

10 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

I SOOOO want those nativity blocks! I am glad to know they are easy to put together, I'll be waiting instruction :)

Mon Sep 14, 02:03:00 PM

 
Blogger Haley and Jon said...

I am in love with your nativity blocks. They are just stickers? I wish I was as crafty as you!

Mon Sep 14, 03:25:00 PM

 
Blogger Eric & Penny Kunz Family said...

Cute stuff!

Mon Sep 14, 04:37:00 PM

 
Blogger Lisa C said...

I so want to know how to make those!

Tue Sep 15, 08:38:00 AM

 
Blogger Becca said...

I definitely want a tutorial! They are so stinkin' cute!

Tue Sep 15, 11:35:00 AM

 
Blogger Naoni said...

Hi I'm Naoni and these are adorable and I love your little blog. My sister Carissa sent me over from good and crazy she mainly sent me here because I have camera questions so I started exploring! Okay really I got stopped at the blocks I LOVE them but I'm off to look for camera questions now that I remember why I came here in the first place!

Tue Sep 15, 08:02:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love those projects! Think I'm going to have to copy. ;)

Tue Sep 15, 08:16:00 PM

 
Blogger A. Simpson said...

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE send me some of those nativity stickers OR make me a set OR tell me where you got those stickers, friend...friend? I love you!

Wed Sep 16, 06:48:00 AM

 
Blogger Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

I love these! How darling!

Sat Sep 19, 02:13:00 PM

 
Blogger A. Simpson said...

No comment, huh? Thanks a lot!
:)

Tue Sep 29, 07:54:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home