This Page

has been moved to new address

Long Weekend

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Long Weekend

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

9.09.2009

Long Weekend

I have been off the blogging scene for about a week now on account of our long weekend.

My mom moved out of her house, into a new house, in a different town last week and asked if we could come up to Portland over Labor Day and help get everything unpacked and if Chad could do some of the manly putting together stuff that my 16 year old brother couldn't handle by himself.

We of course did, and so I was away from the internet until Tuesday since hers hadn't been hooked up yet. I felt like one of my limbs was missing.

Not only no internet, but I was so busy unpacking, and shopping for more stuff to fill her house with, that I didn't take a single picture the whole weekend.

Then Tuesday gets here way too soon after our 5 hour drive home the night before and Bekah started ballet and tap that afternoon. I am volunteering one day a month at the studio to help out with Bekah's tuition and that day happened to be yesterday. So I didn't even get to watch her or take a single photo of that.

I am feeling very unlike myself.

School started back up for me on Tuesday as well, and let me tell you...these two classes are not a walk in the park on any level. One is Information Literacy and Technology and the other is Video and Audio for the Web. I thought the second one sounded kind of cool, until I find out that I have to put on a whole production with cast, lighting, scripts, storyboards...the whole shibang. Fun? Maybe. Lots of time involved? For sure.

Homeschool is going well, just trying to find our groove again after our short little break-we took Friday and Monday off, and it's been a little slow going in the morning coming off the sugar highs, and no structure from Grandma's house.

Topher starts a little preschool group tomorrow that will be fun, but just add that to my schedule.

Porter has a doctor's appointment to follow up on his nasty ear infections tomorrow right after preschool.

I have a women's retreat this weekend up at the lake that I am helping at...I am just glad I am not in charge of it!

I am feeling a little overwhelmed.

I will continue the photography discussions when I don't have so much on my plate.

I will still try to blog the regular day to day stuff though, and throw in a recipe and some photos in their appropriate places along the way.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger XO said...

nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah (batman theme song) nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah SUPERMOM! nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah SUPERMOM!

Wed Sep 09, 05:07:00 PM

 
Blogger The Chambers Family said...

You can do it! Life gets stressful and you are all over the place! Love ya!

Thu Sep 10, 11:01:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home