This Page

has been moved to new address

Why I haven't seen my husband for going on 3 weeks now

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Why I haven't seen my husband for going on 3 weeks now

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

8.10.2009

Why I haven't seen my husband for going on 3 weeks now

I know this isn't the most interesting thing to post on, but it is what has been occupying our lives for the last couple weeks.

The story: Tyler (my mom) bought a truck back in February and worked on it with Chad up until June when he went back home.
Fast forward to the week I go to girls camp and Tyler comes back out to watch my kids and finish his truck. I come home and there is another truck in my driveway. They decided it would be easier to just take the motor out of his old truck and put it in this new truck.

It has seriously occupied all of their time since I have been home. It is running and driving now, and I am more excited than both of them...
...except now Tyler is staying the rest of the week, and they have a list of stuff they still "need" to do to it.

I love having a husband who knows how to do this, but it can be very time consuming, and most of the time very inconvenient to my selfish needs of having him with me from the moment he comes home from work.

I have to say though it's a pretty cool first truck for a 16 year old.

A real chick magnet :)

5 Comments:

Blogger Julie Fox said...

Wow! That actually isn't embarrassing! I really like it. I hope you've told Chad thank you, 1,000,000. times :-)

Mon Aug 10, 10:01:00 PM

 
Blogger Jason Young said...

This made me smile! After a long day, I needed a good Tiffany story :)
Mandy

Mon Aug 10, 10:15:00 PM

 
Blogger Wilson Family Blog said...

Snifty, I just love looking at your blog. What a sweet, tender wife and mommy you are. You are an inspiration to me. Thanks for all the yummy recipes!! Hope everything is going well.

Thu Aug 13, 05:32:00 PM

 
Blogger Molly said...

Oh man! Totally understand. I am just glad you made it over. Hope it helped you to destress a little! I am pleased to find your blog. Your cool I think...

Sat Aug 15, 03:59:00 PM

 
Blogger Jason Appah said...

saddest part is, mines not even done, and chad's been helpin me too..

tyler is that much better of a helper than me...

:>(

Thu Sep 03, 06:43:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home