This Page

has been moved to new address

Potato Pota'to

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Potato Pota'to

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

8.09.2009

Potato Pota'to

It was late last night, Chad was working with Tyler and Jason on the junk yard that has accumulated in my driveway (2 trucks are Tyler's, one is Jason's, Chad just finished a car of his friend's, and then there is his truck and my Yukon...yeah-Jeff Foxworthy-we are here for all of your redneck joke pleasure).

I needed to go to the store to get Sunday dinner, and some cookies for the primary.
Chad wanted to go get candy to watch a movie, but not until they were done, and he had cleaned up.
I told him he could go shopping and just get everything we would need for a Roast dinner.
In his defense, he did ask me to make him a list.
I said, he was a big boy and could figure it out.
He showed me.

This is what Chad added to the crock pot when we got home from church today.

Frozen carrots, and frozen french fries.

"What? They are potatoes, right?"

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.

Sun Aug 09, 10:40:00 PM

 
Blogger Julie Fox said...

Oh, now that's funny! I think that just proves the redneck more than the cars and trucks!

Mon Aug 10, 03:30:00 PM

 
Blogger Goodman Family said...

lol! love it!

Mon Aug 10, 06:45:00 PM

 
Blogger Rachel Garcia said...

Beggars can't be choosers! That will teach you to be more specific. When Ruben and I first married I used to cut pictures out of the newspaper ads for him, I was on bedrest while pregnate and needed baby things, it worked!

Tue Aug 11, 11:29:00 AM

 
Blogger Hayden and Jessica Hewlett family said...

O Chad! I love it! How did it taste?

Mon Aug 17, 03:41:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home