This Page

has been moved to new address

Hanging with a bunch of 12 year old girls

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Hanging with a bunch of 12 year old girls

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

8.06.2009

Hanging with a bunch of 12 year old girls

And I am not talking about the actual 12 year old girls either.
I had such a fun time at girls camp playing with my very immature friends,
sneaking out in the middle of the night,
catching frogs,
spying on people,
looking for big trees,
and giggling like,
well giggling like 12 year old girls.Try not to judge us by what we looked like, it was 2 in the morning.
I don't have any other pictures that I am in, because I was behind my camera the entire time. I was not only in charge of crafts, I was camp photographer.
I got some awesome pictures of all the girls, I am putting a slide show up on the camp blog after I get done posting here, and then I do have a video of all of us leaders shaking our booties on skit night.
That's must see TV right there.
I will be posting that there as well, again no judging-we were sleep deprived and a little giddy.
The crafts went well, the food was awesome, we were not roughing it at all, showers, cabins and homemade bread every day.
It was more like staying at a resort.
My kind of camping.
I can't wait for next year.
If I can just get Chad to forget how much he missed me while I was gone....

(I missed him and my babies too, but they were well taken care of by my baby brother. My mom sent candy, presents, and even paper plates so they wouldn't have to do dishes! Ha! They had fun, and I got to talk to them on the phone every day, so it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be).

1 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

SO FUN! I am still so sad that I missed it! It looks like you all had a blast!

Sun Aug 09, 10:27:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home