This Page

has been moved to new address

Toot Toot (as in my own horn)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Toot Toot (as in my own horn)

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

7.09.2009

Toot Toot (as in my own horn)

I forgot how much I really love to draw.
Especially people.
I did this for school, we were supposed to draw a face of one of our friends or family members.
I chose Porter since it was his birthday, I thought it would be a nice keepsake.
I love how it turned out.

If anyone would like me to do one of these for their kids or grandkids,
I would be willing to do some commision work.
Email me if you are interested.
tiffhewlett at yahoo dot com

Edit:***
Some people have asked to see the picture that I drew this from, I just concentrated on the face.
Here is the link http://i367.photobucket.com/albums/oo119/tiffhewlett/img_1467.jpg

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Tabitha said...

Wow Tiff. That is awesome! If we had kids, I would want you to do one for us... can you do puppies :) I love you!

Thu Jul 09, 10:39:00 AM

 
Blogger Sara said...

Super mega talent there girl! Totally hear you about kids growing up, so sad, but so fun too. Also, how fun on the backyard camp out, I used to love those as a kid, but I must say I was a little disheartened! A sleepover??? I thougth I had and ally on the no sleepover front, it sounds like they had a blast, I am impressed the boys made it all night, my brothers where always the first to bail!

Thu Jul 09, 03:35:00 PM

 
Blogger Julie Fox said...

Wow Tiff!!! I totally love it!!! You need to draw more often :-)

Thu Jul 09, 10:19:00 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

That is really good! Mad props to ya! The eyes are really good. How much do you charge?

Sat Jul 11, 06:28:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home