This Page

has been moved to new address

Sweet Sweet Stella

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Sweet Sweet Stella

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

7.15.2009

Sweet Sweet Stella

Chad's brother and his wife recently welcomed one of the
prettiest baby girls ever to be born on this planet.
They named her Stella Emi.
She is seriously beautiful.
See?I made her some fun little baby girl stuff...I need another baby girl-so much fun!
A newborn tutu...I tried it on my friend's newborn to make sure it fit...soooo cute!
Here it is spread out...
I knitted her a little headband with a button closure, I have made these for myself and Bekah and I love them, I am curious to see how they work on a baby-I think they are really cute.
I also made these little cute booties all by hand, they are super tiny and soft.
She is so cute, I just want to make stuff for her all day long...unfortunatley I have 5 kids nipping on my heels here at home, plus a ton of school work-so this will have to do...for now.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jason Appah said...

MACRO!!! great use of texture in these pictures! I love the little shoes, I miss having my kids so small :)

Thu Jul 16, 10:58:00 AM

 
Blogger lindseyj said...

I love the booties!

Thu Jul 16, 03:36:00 PM

 
Blogger tim and priscilla said...

i have a card that i am sending you , i just need to get to the post office to buy stamps. but i want to tell you how much i love the gifts. i can't believe you made everything! you are so talented and patient. (i also think she is so beautiful) you are the greatest and hope you are having fun in oregan!

Thu Jul 16, 06:14:00 PM

 
Blogger XO said...

She is GORGEOUS. I can see why you just want to make her stuff...cute.

Fri Jul 17, 06:34:00 AM

 
Blogger Jaime said...

K Tiff, cute baby by the way, I was just trying to look up my Ricks roomates and there blogs and I found My room- roommate Janine. ANd as I was looking at her side bar to see if she had any of my other roomates there I saw...The Hewletts!?!?!?! Holy crap, how do you know Jon and Janine Chambers?

Sun Jul 19, 02:54:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home