This Page

has been moved to new address

Jumping in with both feet...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Jumping in with both feet...

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

7.03.2009

Jumping in with both feet...

I am finishing up my second week of school, and so far so good. A lot more time than I would have thought is going into the first couple of weeks...of course one of my classes is a design fundamental class and the projects take quite a bit of time. Here are some of the things I've been working on. I hope the rest of school is this fun, a couple days before class started I got my supplies for my first set of classes and I was so excited to get a huge bag of art supplies. It was like Christmas!

In case you were curious;

From top to bottom:

  1. Ad inspired by a movie with a distinct style (inspired by the bright colors and surrealism of Big Fish)
  2. Fabric folds shading
  3. One point perspective room
  4. Abstract art-this is a group project, we all had to do our own piece. The trick is that they all have to tie in together, we chose to do fruits and everyone use markers.

6 Comments:

Blogger Tabitha said...

wow that IS a big lemon hahahaha. thank you for sharing these :) they are all awesome, cant wait to see more! Love you

Fri Jul 03, 12:12:00 PM

 
Blogger Craig, Toshya and Mckayla Holley said...

These are great tiff! Thanks for sharing them, the top one is gorgeous!

Fri Jul 03, 03:31:00 PM

 
Blogger Julie Fox said...

I wish I were in school again! You are going to love it! I love everyone of them :-)

Sat Jul 04, 01:55:00 PM

 
Blogger Lisa C said...

What fun! I had a blast when I went to school for photography--what's more fun than art, seriously? Wish I could take some more art classes...

And I love the lemon picture! It's so...unexpected!

Mon Jul 06, 11:47:00 AM

 
Blogger Dustan and Micayla said...

Good job Tiffany--you make me want to go back and finish my degree...oh wait do I really want to yet?

Mon Jul 06, 12:49:00 PM

 
Blogger lindseyj said...

You're really good!

Wed Jul 08, 04:04:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home