This Page

has been moved to new address

Away from my arms...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Away from my arms...

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

7.26.2009

Away from my arms...

My kid can fly.
He enjoys it.
Topher also enjoys this.
Bekah would kick you in the eye repeatedly if you tried to do this to her.
Looking at this picture right here, makes me understand why.
In other news that makes a mom cringe...
I am leaving for girls camp for a week bright and early in the morning.
I am going to not be able to cuddle my babies for 6 days.
I might go insane.
Stay tuned next week for more scary pictures....me covered from head to toe in dirt, and mosquito bites helping a bunch of teenage drama queens modge podge some frames, and paint some blocks.
I know you're jealous.

3 Comments:

Blogger XO said...

Seems like a tortuously long girl's camp to me! Good luck - can't wait for the pix!

Mon Jul 27, 08:41:00 AM

 
Blogger tim and priscilla said...

hey tiff, what website do you recommend to make photo books? where do you make mona's? thanks. by the way, when are you guys coming to visit again?

Wed Jul 29, 12:05:00 PM

 
Blogger Carissa(GoodNCrazy) said...

YES I'm ready to see those 'dirty' pictures... :)

Tue Aug 04, 05:49:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home