This Page

has been moved to new address

Sweet Cupcake Notebook

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Sweet Cupcake Notebook

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

6.03.2009

Sweet Cupcake Notebook

This crafty idea has been in my head for ages, and finally it got it's chance to be released!
Bekah's friend was having a little birthday play date, and though it wasn't really a party, and a gift wasn't really necessary...
It's me.
I had to do something, it wasn't an option not to.Isn't it sweet? I hand sewed it, because it was late night (okay early morning), and I wasn't coherent enough to try and figure out the tension on my new sewing machine. So I zoned out watching past episodes of Ugly Betty with my little needle and thread and voila. Then I wrapped it up with my favorite kind of gift bag-brown paper lunch sack with stickers and tied with a bow. Don't you love when something turns out exactly as you envisioned it?
Me too.

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous jessyquita said...

when are you going to start selling all this stuff? seriously, very cute!

Thu Jun 04, 07:20:00 AM

 
Blogger Jennie Minor said...

WOW! Can I have one? Seriously you are so crafty and I am jealous!!

Thu Jun 04, 08:14:00 PM

 
Blogger Jaime said...

Ellie loves it!! Thanks!

Sat Jun 06, 02:28:00 PM

 
Blogger Julie Fox said...

So adorable!!!

Tue Jun 09, 05:34:00 PM

 
Blogger Lisa C said...

Boy, you are the cupcake lady! That is so adorably perfect!

Tue Jun 09, 10:36:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home