This Page

has been moved to new address

Summer 09 Family Pictures

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Summer 09 Family Pictures

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

6.14.2009

Summer 09 Family Pictures

The kids (Zachary and Ryeleigh) have arrived, and my mom was here to pick up her teenage brat, so we had to do some family pictures.
Can I just tell you, that Topher and Porter were a walk in the park compared to the brooding adolescent you see on the far right!
None were perfect, there was always somebody, too stiff, had a funny face, or eyes closed, or not looking, but there are a few keepers!
My mom took a million (or at least close to it, she's fantastic-it's the subjects that were struggling!)My mom is editing the good ones, so I will post the winners when I get them... I really like this one.But for now-here is one where I would have like to push one of the family members into the creek below.
And that's actually one of the better ones.

3 Comments:

Blogger A. Simpson said...

Oh my gosh! How old is Zach now?! He's so tall! Man, those kids are teenagers! Craziness. Nice pictures, don't fret my friend. Don't srive for perfection!

Sun Jun 14, 08:20:00 PM

 
Blogger Lisa C said...

I like that one where you guys are standing in the grass. Group pictures are so hard...even a lot of seasoned photographers have a hard time with it, so kudos to your mom!

Mon Jun 15, 01:13:00 PM

 
Blogger The Johnston's said...

What a stinkin cute family! And you are looking amazing!

Thu Jun 18, 04:12:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home