This Page

has been moved to new address

Cinderella lost her slipper

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Cinderella lost her slipper

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

6.29.2009

Cinderella lost her slipper

For Christmas this year, the Hewlett family did white elephant gifts, we were not able to attend, so we got what was left over.
Chad's mom sent it to us, and it must have cost a small fortune to send this ridiculous glass shoe soap dispenser.
I thought it would be funny to leave it in someone's bathroom and then let them find it, and then pass it on to someone else's house and see where the shoe travels.
So if this shoe is in your bathroom... ...you need to take it to someone else's house who has a blog-leave it there, take a picture of it and post it on your blog with a link back to this blog post and then leave these directions on your blog.
After awhile if everyone plays along we will get to see the shoe travel around, I think it will be fun to see where it goes.
Of course I am easily amused.

7 Comments:

Blogger Dustan and Micayla said...

WHAT---I can't even believe that you gave that away! What were you thinking...man!

Wed Jul 01, 10:23:00 AM

 
Blogger suzanne said...

I thought my guests from a few weekends ago left it. I threw it away. I am going to garbage immediately. It was hideola! Vomitrocious! Ridiculous! Thanks for sharing!

Wed Jul 01, 04:08:00 PM

 
Blogger suzanne said...

Ah I see you already did. What a good friend you are.............

Wed Jul 01, 04:15:00 PM

 
Blogger Dustan and Micayla said...

Hey—I kinda of had a freak out and made my blog “private” really quick…send me your email that you log into blogger with and I will add you to the list of viewers so I can still see your comments! My email address is micayladinkel@yahoo.com. Thanks and can’t wait to hear from you!

Wed Jul 01, 05:09:00 PM

 
Blogger THE FAMILY OF OAK said...

That shoe is HILARIOUS!!!! I love it. I would DIE if that was left in my house....but I think I would keep it hahaha. You are so cute.

Thu Jul 02, 07:14:00 AM

 
Blogger Goodman Family said...

You are too funny!

Tue Jul 07, 08:04:00 AM

 
Blogger suz said...

Hey that shoe was a hot item. A lot of people wanted it- we thought you were lucky to get it. You're missing out....

Fri Aug 07, 11:46:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home