This Page

has been moved to new address

Science makes us feel all warm and bubbly

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Science makes us feel all warm and bubbly

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

5.21.2009

Science makes us feel all warm and bubbly

We have been doing homeschool now for about 5 months. I have really enjoyed it and we are all learning a lot! We have tried and are trying quite a few different things, trying to see what works for us, and I feel like we are finally getting there.
When Chad is home, I like to let him have some time to teach the kids. The last couple of days, he worked with them on the volcano kit that Topher got for his birthday. (Thanks Jaime!)First they had to build the volcano and let it set.Then the next night they got to help it erupt. The kids were fascinated, even though the 'explosion' was less than impressive to us, they had a great old time doing it over and over.

Then after the science project Chad surprised the kids with his favorite treat as a kid! Strawberry soda frozen and then turned upside down to eat like a snowcone. They thought it was so cool-Topher was determined to eat it all, but he was so tired that he fell asleep. I taped it and put it on the video blog. There is not much cuter, than when your kids fall asleep eating.So to sum it up-Dad + school=Fun, Thrills and Chills

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Jaime said...

I'm glad they liked it, yea kinda looks like a dud to me!!

Thu May 21, 10:01:00 PM

 
Blogger Lisa C said...

I'm curious about your homeschooling...I'd love if you wrote more about it. We might possibly want to do it...maybe.

Sat May 23, 08:40:00 PM

 
Blogger The Duckworth Family said...

I didn't know you were homeschooling! I grew up with homeschool and will probably do it some day. If you ever have any questions about how it was for me (and my 7 siblings) feel free to ever ask!

Wed May 27, 02:25:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home