This Page

has been moved to new address

It's about time!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: It's about time!

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

5.13.2009

It's about time!

I know this is the same picture as last post, but I have very few pics of myself, and even fewer with me and all of the kids, besides it's black and white, so it's different.

So here's the deal.

I want to stay home with my kids. It's what is right for our family.

I also want to do something for myself.

In a way it's for selfish reasons.

In another, it's for them, I want them to know that their mom is more than just the person who makes them breakfast, kisses their boo-boo's and tucks them in at night. I want them to know that I have other interests and talents and that I took the time to develop them.

I have come to a point in my life, that when filling out a stupid online survey, and it comes to the question-'what is your highest level of education?' I am finally at an age when 'high school diploma' is a bit embarassing for me.

It is time to go back to school.

Done.

All enrolled.

I am officially a college student, working towards my Associates in Web Design.

I like design, I like the internet, I like to learn, I can complete it all online while staying here with the kids.

It's a good fit.

It feels good.

6 Comments:

Blogger Jason Young said...

I am so proud of you! Congrats! You are one smart mama :)

Mandy

Wed May 13, 03:23:00 PM

 
Blogger Dani said...

I LOVE that picture of you with your kids. What a great shot! And good for you for going back to school. There is nothing wrong with "just" being a mom, but education certainly is priceless, and definitely sets a great example for your kids. Good luck!

Thu May 14, 02:01:00 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Good for you Tiff! I know you'll kick butt, and still make awesome cakes and such! Your an inspiration!

Thu May 14, 09:46:00 PM

 
Blogger The Johnston's said...

YEAH!! Good for you Tiffany! I've thought about going back to school, but am not brave enough yet. You will make a great Web Designer!

Fri May 15, 12:48:00 PM

 
Blogger Lisa C said...

Good for you Tiffany! I agree that our children should know that we do something else besides "mommy" stuff. We are their examples, and you are setting a great example for your kids by going back to school. Plus, doing something for yourself will help you be a better mom. Having more education allows you to give more to your children as well. And it's perfect that you can complete your schoolwork at home, where you can be with your kids and they can see what you are up to.

Dang cute picture. I love how Topher and Porter have almost identical looks on their faces...and now that I look closer, so do you and Bekah! Too cute!

Wed May 20, 09:15:00 AM

 
Blogger Stephanie said...

That's a great picture. I love it in black & white. Your hair cut is super cute...and that hat is so fun and stylish (where did you get it?).

Good for you for going back to get your degree! That's awesome. I wish you all the best.

Tue Jun 02, 12:54:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home