This Page

has been moved to new address

Baby Stuff-Pumpernickel Buttons

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Baby Stuff-Pumpernickel Buttons

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.


Baby Stuff-Pumpernickel Buttons

My friend Rachel is having a little girl, and I made her some stuff, and then some more stuff...This above is a diaper and wipe pouch and then some homemade laundry soap, and a measuring cup that I painted. Cute! I opened an Etsy shop, and have done nothing with it, but I made some labels, so I slapped those on.
(The laundry soap, I have really enjoyed, it's a little gloopy, but if you shake it up-it's great!-I found the 'recipe' here on little birdie secrets.)
Below is the dress I made for her, I hope it fits...otherwise it will be a cute doll dress!
Finally I made her this headband, which I have started making a few of these. They are really cute on, and may be the first thing that goes up in my shop, if I can stop keeping them for myself!

Go overboard on a shower gift? Me? Never.


Blogger Sara said...

so cute and homemade. Love it. I just heard about homemade laundry soap this weekend - same recipe only this lady uses a pink bar soap called "Zute" neat stuff.

Tue May 12, 12:08:00 PM

Blogger Dani said...

It was a great shower gift!! I can't wait to try my hand at those pillow case dresses. Let us know when you Etsy shop is up and running! Thanks for your craftiness!

Tue May 12, 07:59:00 PM

Blogger The Simpson Family said...

UGH! You-so crafty!
Me-so jealous! You rock!

Sat May 23, 09:19:00 PM

Blogger Jaime said...

Hey Tiffany, I am doing a Giveaway in August over at my Dress-up Drawer blog, I'm promoting work from home creative women and all the giveaways will be homemade!
I just wondered if you would want to join and giveaway one of your cute laundry soap/cup kits? Let me know, I am thinking August 17th-20th.

Thu Jun 25, 04:25:00 PM


Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home