This Page

has been moved to new address

Super Size!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Super Size!

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

4.08.2009

Super Size!

Super Sized Photo Answers:
  • I am aware that my horizontal pictures get cut off on a lot of your monitors because I have started posting them so big.
  • I fixed them on a couple of posts, but it takes too much time-so for the previous posts with cut off pictures, you'll have to click on them individually to see them if you want to.
  • To get them so big-I put them in photobucket.com and then take the URL for them for those that have asked about that.
  • I have a huge monitor-so if I don't do them big, my pictures look so small on my screen, which is why I changed in the first place, I didn't know it was going to be such a huge problem for some of you, so I'm sorry! :)
  • From now on I will trim them down a bit, but come on! I think everyone should just get a bigger monitor! Economy Shmonomy! :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa C said...

Wow, the big pictures are nice, but a little too big even on my screen (not too wide, but too tall!) Just a smidgen, though.

Thu Apr 09, 03:31:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home