This Page

has been moved to new address

Mr. Charming

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Mr. Charming

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

2.16.2009

Mr. Charming

This little boy has not only his mama smitten, but every person he comes in contact with!
It might be the huge blue twinkling eyes, or the big dimply grin he gives you when you say hi, or maybe it's the perfect little boy hair with the swirl in the back. Whatever it is, people LOVE this baby. What he's doing now:
  • He is now scooting around the house and getting into everything.
  • He gets up on all fours and pushes off until he gets what he wants.
  • He is eating anything and everything and is very good at it.
  • He has the pincer grasp down-(you know thumb and forefinger together to pick stuff up).
  • He gives kisses when you ask for them and pucker up-while very wet and open mouthed-still pretty dang great. (Then there are the times when he just attacks my face and I get small hickeys on my chin-so it looks like I've been beat).
  • Sleeping in his own bed at naptimes and at night, which is something I hadn't done with my other kids until they were older. (He usually comes into our room between 5:30-6:30 and then sleeps till about 9-heavenly little creature!)

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I adore this little babe! He's my favorite sweetie baby.

Mon Feb 16, 09:41:00 PM

 
Blogger suzanne said...

I"m certainly a fan of this baby! It fills the gramzee in me!

Tue Feb 17, 01:49:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home