This Page

has been moved to new address

Goodbye Joe Bum

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Goodbye Joe Bum

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

2.17.2009

Goodbye Joe Bum

While looking at my previous post 'Munchkin Love' Chad pointed out to me that Bekah is always, as he put it 'Barbie picture perfect' and Topher always looks like 'Joe Bum'.

I know.

It is my own selfish reasons that my kid looks like Joe Bum-I LOVE his long hair, and I know it is not the most flattering to his perfect cuteness, but when he gets his hair cut, he looks so much older and less like my baby, and I love how soft it is.

Well I knew once again it was time to cut the cord, I mean hair.

BEFORE:

I had to bribe him with a cookie to sit still for me while I cut it-whatever works!

AFTER:

Yes I know it is a huge improvement.

Maybe now he will look more 'Ken doll picture perfect'.

13 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I gasped!!!! He looks super cute, like a mini McDreamy;). Go ahead brave girl!

Tue Feb 17, 12:42:00 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Tue Feb 17, 12:42:00 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Tue Feb 17, 12:42:00 PM

 
Blogger Goodman Family said...

Oh I love his hair short. He looks so handsome!! You can actually see his cute little face with short hair. So cute!

Tue Feb 17, 12:44:00 PM

 
Blogger Haley and Jon said...

Cute picture! What a great smile.

Tue Feb 17, 01:34:00 PM

 
Blogger Eric & Penny Kunz Family said...

Sorry I am a fan of short hair! So cute.

Tue Feb 17, 01:46:00 PM

 
Blogger suzanne said...

From babe to man..........in just a haircut.........

Tue Feb 17, 01:49:00 PM

 
Blogger Ashley & Kevin said...

What cute kids- My name is Ashley & you are the lucky winner of my sweet diaper case! I don't have an email or address to send the case to so if you could email me honeylover122@yahoo.com or leave a comment on my website or personal blog with your email I can get that to you asap!

Thanks so much!
Ashley beal
www.babybugcreationsllc.com
www.kevinandashley.blogspot.com

Tue Feb 17, 02:18:00 PM

 
Blogger Julie Fox said...

I miss his hair :-(. Put it back

Tue Feb 17, 08:26:00 PM

 
Blogger The Woolner Family said...

Ah, but he's so handsome. It's a good trade-off.

Tue Feb 17, 08:52:00 PM

 
Blogger suzanne said...

Hey tiffany! I've lost your email address. I was thinking you perhaps had a vinyl machine. If you do, what size would it make? And if I could buy the stuff and pay you to make something if it's big enough. Thanks..........throw me your email will ya? sjstewart5@gmail.com

Wed Feb 18, 04:07:00 PM

 
Blogger THE FAMILY OF OAK said...

Cute cute family!!! BTW this is Melissa! You sent me something on facebook but I didn't get it, but it said to follow your blog?!? lol well, this should lead you to mine now, right?

Thu Feb 19, 10:42:00 AM

 
Blogger THE FAMILY OF OAK said...

Tiffany,
LOL yes I remember that. i was hoping NOONE else would though! hahahaha. that is just so sad. lol Sara is coming I hope!!! And I hope you do too! The picnic will be super fun to see everyone with their little families!!! So great.

Thu Feb 19, 01:43:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home