This Page

has been moved to new address

Can you Feel the Love?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Can you Feel the Love?

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

2.07.2009

Can you Feel the Love?

I put up a few Valentines Day decorations that I made this week.
Valentines day is so fun and over the top-my mom used to always give us little Valentines Day surprises, and it came to be one of my favorite holidays as a kid. I made this wreath by shaping some wire into a heart shape and wrapped it in a feather boa that Bekah had in her dress ups. I then wrapped random strips of ribbon to hold it on.
It's cheesy, over the top and I love it! This is my favorite-I strung some of the wire and bent some hearts out of it, hung them with ribbon and put up my quote with vinyl letters cut from the cri-cut.
(For those of you who have a cri-cut, my friend April actually had this epiphany-to use vinyl contact paper-you know the stuff you line your drawers and shelves with?
I happened to have a big roll of white, so now I can cut it and then decorate it however I want it. For these letters, I just colored them in with a black permanent marker. Way cheaper than buying vinyl at a craft store!)
I am making little presents for my kids-this robot I made for Topher-a little 'Love Machine'. He is signing I love you.
I also stitched I love you on his bum. Topher found him yesterday, in my room, so I just let him have it early. He loves it.
I'll post Bekah's and Porter's when they are done.

I've also made a bunch of cards and a couple fun lovey dovey scrapbook layouts.

"There's a lot of love out there man..." -Fillmore-

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Your so stinkin clever. Love, love, love the jewelbot, I mean robot. So cute.

Sat Feb 07, 04:20:00 PM

 
Blogger Jaime said...

I love it!! Hey and I got your reciepe off of here and I can't wait to make it!

Sat Feb 07, 06:13:00 PM

 
Blogger Julie Fox said...

You are so talented! I just love your quirkiness! That robot could not be cuter, you could totally sell those!

Sat Feb 07, 11:36:00 PM

 
Blogger Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

Just found your through TCB. Your stuff is adorable!

Sun Feb 08, 07:45:00 PM

 
Blogger The Johnston's said...

Super cute super mom! Geesh! You must have WAY to much time on your hands. How do manage to do all of this fun crafty stuff??? Please share.

Mon Feb 09, 02:02:00 PM

 
Blogger The Johnston's said...

Super cute super mom! Geesh! You must have WAY to much time on your hands. How do manage to do all of this fun crafty stuff??? Please share.

Mon Feb 09, 02:02:00 PM

 
Blogger The Johnston's said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Mon Feb 09, 02:02:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home