This Page

has been moved to new address

Princess Perfection

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Princess Perfection

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

1.17.2009

Princess Perfection

A birthday party that goes exactly how you visioned it? Impossible? I thought so too-until today! This party went off without a hitch, and was exactly how I had pictured it, but better!The food was bright and fun and the girls were so excited about it-especially these little cuties.The tutu's/decorations were so cute-thank you again April for all your help and fabric and everything!The girls and Topher all enjoyed their picnic lunch of pb and honey or jelly sandwiches, string cheese and teddy grahams and of course their 'Cinderella's pumpkin punch' (apple juice served out of my pumpkin tureen). They watched Sleeping Beauty as they came and as they ate, and it kept everyone calm and in one spot during lunch.Then we played our party games that Bekah wanted to play...we played our Picasso Princess-I had each girl reach in and pull out a piece, and then they put it on not knowing what they were going to get-I was surprised how many got it close to where it should be-but it still turned out silly and the girls had quite a few giggles over it.Then we did the piniata, and they were all little princesses about it-after a couple turns each-I finally busted it open-and they were thrilled with all the fun goodies inside.Then we did cake and presents...My favorite was this apron that my friend Jaime made for her-she knows I love owls. SO cute! She also included all the letters of Bekah's name and a couple hearts in cookie cutters in the pockets-such a great gift. I might have to steal it and speaking of stealing...I think if I changed the waist ribbon, this would fit me!Then the girls got their favor bags that included a ring pop, a candy necklace, a pencil, a yo-yo.......and one of these. A full size Hershey bar wrapped in a thank you note. (So cute if I do say so myself!)Then they all got their own tutu's that we personalized with their initial and took a picture of them in front of the castle. I think I heard from every girl at least once that this was the best birthday party they'd ever been to. So all those hours of preparation were worth it. No fits, no boredom, no fighting. Just perfect little princesses!
Happy Birthday Bekah-I'm officially birthday'd out-luckily I don't have anymore until March! Then I have Topher's-I have some idea's....

2 Comments:

Blogger Ashley said...

You are so creative! Props on everything...

Sun Jan 18, 09:37:00 AM

 
Blogger Julie Fox said...

Wow! Darling tutu's. Bekah is a lucky little princess.

Mon Jan 19, 10:48:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home