This Page

has been moved to new address

Matilda & One more tutu

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Matilda & One more tutu

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

1.18.2009

Matilda & One more tutu

My mom sent Bekah this beautiful little frock for her birthday. She wore it to church today and we all agreed she could be the next little Matilda. Too cute, and Topher was looking pretty dapper himself!I've been making this tutu for a bit for my niece who just turned one-it took a ton of tulle-but I love the finished look. My niece lives in Utah-so I grabbed the closest kid (I have a lot to choose from) and stuck it on him.
He didn't seem to care one bit! (And in this pic you can see his cute little bottom teeth!)Tess-sweetheart, it'll be sent tomorrow, and I apologize if drool baby aka 'slug' left a trail on it!
And I am done making tutu's for awhile! Finally!

5 Comments:

Blogger XO said...

I love your new header - you are too "cute"

Mon Jan 19, 11:56:00 AM

 
Blogger tim and priscilla said...

what! you can't be done, what about me? just kidding, i love the tutu, how do you find time to make everything!

Mon Jan 19, 08:48:00 PM

 
Blogger Jessie said...

I love your new header too! And I cant believe how big Porter is getting! I feel like you just had him yesterday!! Oh ya, and I added that follower gadget to my blog, you better follow me now lol

Wed Jan 21, 04:44:00 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I had no idea you were so CRAFTY!!

Thu Jan 22, 12:56:00 PM

 
Blogger tiffany said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! You are totally out of control.... I want to come to all of your birthday parties... the kids all look so cute... I can't believe how big porter is getting... I love and Miss you guys... xoxoxo Tiffany Peterson.

Thu Feb 05, 04:02:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home