This Page

has been moved to new address

Cupcake Friday-Banana Chip Muffins

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Cupcake Friday-Banana Chip Muffins

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

1.24.2009

Cupcake Friday-Banana Chip Muffins

So I am all caked out from last week (Bekah's birthday-cupcakes, Chad's birthday-this yummy cake, and Bekah's party-her butterfly cake). I just couldn't bring myself to make cupcakes this week! So I made the next best thing-Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins.These are really moist and delicious, even Bekah who HATES bananas, and Topher who really doesn't care for them (I know I have wierd kids) ate these up. Here's the recipe;

  • 1 egg
  • 1/3 c oil
  • 3/4 c sugar
  • 3 med ripe bananas mashed

Beat all this till smooth, then in a seperate bowl combine;

  • 2 c flour
  • 1/2 c old fashioned oats
  • 3/4 t baking soda
  • 1/2 t baking powder
  • 1/2 t salt

Add this to mixture and stir until just moistened and then add;

  • 1 c chocolate chips

Fill greased muffin tins 3/4 the way full.

I am going to stop here to say that I LOVE my muffin tin. It is metal with red silicone cups-and this being the only silicone I can afford at the moment (you know what I'm talkin about ladies-can all the nursing mama's give me a 'heck ya!'), they make me sublimely happy. Easy to clean, pretty to look at, and cuts my baking time way down! Love ya little muffin pan!

Bake at 375, mine took 15 minutes-they might take a little longer depending on your kind of pan and your altitude-but they are done when a toothpick comes out clean. Let cool for 5 minutes, if you can wait that long before removing from pan to wire rack or just popping the hot little yummy in your mouth. Recipe adapted from a Taste of Home recipe by Joanne Shields.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger tim and priscilla said...

i will have to try this, i always need a recipe for my old bananas, i love chocolate chips. by the way, if you don't win the double stroller, now is the time to buy one. lots of places online are clearing out 2008 models and you can get great deals. i just bought one and saved $120! i also saved $65 on a car seat. i didn't have to pay shipping or taxes on anything. i love online shopping.

Tue Jan 27, 07:26:00 PM

 
Blogger suz said...

Hey thanks so much for the cute tutu for Tess. I put it on her immediatly-I love anything girly...She looks so cute in it. I've been wanting to buy her one.
What a great aunt you are.
Sure miss you guys.

Wed Jan 28, 05:54:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home