This Page

has been moved to new address

December Daily 3: Christmas Cards and Present Wrapping

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: December Daily 3: Christmas Cards and Present Wrapping

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.


December Daily 3: Christmas Cards and Present Wrapping

I got MOST of my cards mailed off today(I am waiting on a couple people to get me their addresses).
I also wrapped all of Chad's family's gifts today-I spent SO much time making each individual family a gift, I hope they like them!We did the last bit of Christmas shopping and got the presents for the gift exchange the kids in Chad's family are doing-we are shipping them all off tomorrow.

I also finished up the kids' present for their Grandma Mona-if you are looking for a cheap, easy, kid friendly gift check out my crafty blog here. (Seriously cost me like 2 dollars for everything-and some of you may already have the stuff I had to spend the most money on!)

Lots more things planned for the rest of the week! Loving this month so far!


Blogger Craig, Toshya and Mckayla Holley said...

Look at you all organized and ready for Christmas, I haven't even gotten picture taken for Christmas cards yet!

Sat Dec 06, 04:36:00 PM

Blogger Jessyquita said...

I recieved your Christmas Card, thanks so much!!

Mon Dec 08, 07:38:00 AM


Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home