This Page

has been moved to new address

December Daily 14: Hangovers

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: December Daily 14: Hangovers

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.


December Daily 14: Hangovers

Sunday-Well I guess the partying last night really did a number on the kids! Bekah woke up sick, so I kept her home from church. Chad went, He found out that April ended up keeping Phoebe home too!
It's a good thing Chad went! He was sitting in sacrament when they sustained him Ward Executive Secretary-I guess they forgot to call him! It's all good-he's excited for the challenge.
Bekah was feeling better by evening so we borrowed High School Musical from the Appah's. Bekah and I sat up and watched it, munched on some popcorn and m&m's and rocked out. We hadn't seen it before, (I know we are sooo behind the times huh?) we both enjoyed it-Bekah was dancing all over the living room.
I was knitting some little hats for some little neighbor gifts I'm making for my mom's neighbors that we hang around when we are down there. I might make a couple for down here too, but we'll see how it goes.

Hopefully the sickies are out of the house to stay!



Blogger Julie Smith said...

How cute are those?!?!?!

Tue Dec 16, 11:27:00 AM

Blogger Mamaappah said...

Way too cute, you must teach me.

Tue Dec 16, 08:55:00 PM


Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home