This Page

has been moved to new address

December Daily 1: The Countdown Begins!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: December Daily 1: The Countdown Begins!

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

12.01.2008

December Daily 1: The Countdown Begins!

The countdown to Christmas begins! Today we made Christmas chains, with the numbers 1-25 on them. I helped Topher with his, having him tell me which number comes next and had him slide the strips through the hole while I did the stapling. Bekah did hers completely on her own, cutting the strips, writing the numbers and putting the chain together. She was so proud of it! I did notice she may be a little dislexic with her numbers though-the twenties and the teens seemed to be mixed up a lot and the numbers were backwards. I guess we need to work on her numbers a little more!Every night before bed they get to take a link off till Christmas. I also taught them how to make snowflakes today, Bekah did a pretty good job, but cutting that small of shapes was a bit challenging. The upstairs walls are getting covered in them!
We are going to try and do something holiday oriented each day of December-now that I am all done with presents, I can focus on just enjoying the month with my kids. Ahhh what a great feeling!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennie Minor said...

you are such a cute mom! I have to say that Bekah looks like Shae to me and your little guy Topher looks like a pic of Tim when he was younger. So cute!

Tue Dec 02, 08:59:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home