This Page

has been moved to new address

December Daily 1: The Countdown Begins!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: December Daily 1: The Countdown Begins!

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.


December Daily 1: The Countdown Begins!

The countdown to Christmas begins! Today we made Christmas chains, with the numbers 1-25 on them. I helped Topher with his, having him tell me which number comes next and had him slide the strips through the hole while I did the stapling. Bekah did hers completely on her own, cutting the strips, writing the numbers and putting the chain together. She was so proud of it! I did notice she may be a little dislexic with her numbers though-the twenties and the teens seemed to be mixed up a lot and the numbers were backwards. I guess we need to work on her numbers a little more!Every night before bed they get to take a link off till Christmas. I also taught them how to make snowflakes today, Bekah did a pretty good job, but cutting that small of shapes was a bit challenging. The upstairs walls are getting covered in them!
We are going to try and do something holiday oriented each day of December-now that I am all done with presents, I can focus on just enjoying the month with my kids. Ahhh what a great feeling!


Blogger Jennie Minor said...

you are such a cute mom! I have to say that Bekah looks like Shae to me and your little guy Topher looks like a pic of Tim when he was younger. So cute!

Tue Dec 02, 08:59:00 PM


Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home