This Page

has been moved to new address

Cupcake Friday-Peppermint Chocolate

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Cupcake Friday-Peppermint Chocolate

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

12.15.2008

Cupcake Friday-Peppermint Chocolate

I don't really have a new recipe for you per say...

I love these two flavors separate, and together they are even better!

First off I just made chocolate cupcakes again.
Then I made a cream cheese butter frosting with peppermint extract and some red food coloring. I didn't use a recipe-I just made it.
I sprinkled them with crushed candy cane and topped with some of this for prettiness.

Yummy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home