This Page

has been moved to new address

Reindeer Spy

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Reindeer Spy

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

11.17.2008

Reindeer Spy

Heading out of our yard and on to the neighbors to spy on them-you may be next!
One of Santa's reindeer paid us a visit today. Santa is sending out his spies early to see who's being naughty or nice. Next time Santa better let mom know they're coming because one, I wasn't able to grab my camera in time to get a good pic and two it scared the pee out of me!
I was nursing the baby in my bedroom and reading a book when out of the corner of my eye I thought I saw someone walking by my window I turned and saw this huge deer head looking at me. My heart is beating fast again just thinking about it.

The kids were so excited to see the deer and Topher is the one that figured out it was Santa's reindeer. He said "Ho Ho's reindeer mom!" I guess he still calls Santa Ho Ho, just like last year. Love it!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

That is so awesome. Just a block from busy south 6th, so weird. I sure he is mad about all of your apples!

Mon Nov 17, 07:41:00 PM

 
Blogger Ashley said...

Your little family is adorable! I can't get enough of you guys.

Tue Nov 18, 03:07:00 PM

 
Blogger Jaime said...

HAHAHA! I would have peed my pants for SURE!!

Wed Nov 19, 10:35:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home