This Page

has been moved to new address

Cupcake Friday-Chocolate Malt

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Cupcake Friday-Chocolate Malt

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.


Cupcake Friday-Chocolate Malt

I have been wanting to make a chocolate malt cupcake forever, because I LOVE chocolate malts-and I think that should be an easy transition to a cupcake. Well they were good-but a little too dark for Chad and I.
If I make them again I will only use 1/2 the cocoa in the cupcake and the frosting-but I will give you the recipe I used, in case you like the dark chocolate taste.
Chocolate Malt Cupcakes
  • 2 eggs room temp
  • 1/2 c. milk room temp
  • 4 T Butter, melted then cooled
  • 1 t. vanilla

Mix together and set aside

  • 1 2/3 c. flour
  • 2/3 c. malted milk
  • 1/2 c. sugar
  • 1/4 c. brown sugar
  • 1/4 c. cocoa
  • 2 t. baking powder

Whisk together and then stir in milk mixture

Bake at 375 for about 15 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.

Chocolate Malt Frosting

  • 1 1/2 c confectioners sugar
  • 1/2 c cocoa
  • 1/4 c malted milk
  • 1/2 c butter room temp
  • 3 T milk

Mix milk and malt together and then beat in rest until smooth.

Don't get me wrong-they are still really yummy and a good dense cupcake-they just weren't my favorite I have made yet-and I was really hoping they would be!



Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home