This Page

has been moved to new address

Chubby

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Chubby

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

11.17.2008

Chubby

Not Chad the baby.
Here's a closer look.
My little preemie is getting some cute little chunk on him. He was watching MacGyver with dad and they were both a little peeved I was snapping pictures of them, interrupting their boy time.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennie Minor said...

oh my gosh! Yout little baby is so cute! Love the chubby babies! So adorable. And I LOVE that Chad is watching MacGyver. I used to always watch that show when I was younger!

Mon Nov 17, 09:01:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home