This Page

has been moved to new address

What's Tuff up to?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: What's Tuff up to?

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

10.07.2008

What's Tuff up to?

I wrote Tophers name on the chalkboard today while Bekah and him were playing school and he tried to write it. That blue chalk is his-pretty good T and O and start of a P under Bekah's writing. I'm a proud mama!

Hmmm. What else? His new thing is saying "I don't want it to", or "I want it to" which is his way of saying I don't want to, for some reason he has to add the it. Cute, right? Sometimes.
With everything lately it's,

"Topher it's time for bed"

"I don't want it to"

"Topher, no more fruit snacks"

"I want it to"

You get the picture. He gets easier to understand every day, and I find myself 'translating' for him less and less.

Bekah doesn't feel the need to translate anymore for him, but feels a strong desire to let me know everything he is doing. I call it tattle-telling. She doesn't think so. She's funny about it now, yesterday morning she came into my room and said;

"I'm not going to tattle-tell on Topher, but there are wipes all over the floor. Just so you know."

Then a couple nights ago she tells Chad, after Topher colored on the table (you would think we would learn to keep crayons and such out of the house, right?)

"I'm not going to tell on Topher, but you might want to take a look at the table. Look at it dad. Can you believe that?"

Okay. So sometimes the telling comes in useful for this little stinker.

1 Comments:

Blogger A. Simpson said...

I like the, "Just so you know..." Bekah you crack me up, girl!

Sat Oct 11, 07:51:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home