This Page

has been moved to new address

Thursday is my favorite day...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Thursday is my favorite day...

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

10.16.2008

Thursday is my favorite day...

Above Photo by Bekah
  • For the obvious reason-The Office is on tonight.
  • Also it's our date night-which is harder now that we live here and don't have a grandma to watch the kids nearby anymore-but we still usually put the kids to bed early on Thursdays and usually play a game together or watch a movie and have ice cream or some other tasty treat.
  • For some reason it's just a happy day for me-things usually go smoother than normal for some reason.
This Thursday has been especially nice;
  • We just started an extra exercise day with some of the girls around here-it was so fun today to get together and sweat and gab while our kids played in the background.
  • Tonight we are having book club at my friend April's. This is the first time that I have ever been to a book club-I am super excited about it!
  • I am having a good self image day-which is awesome, because lately I am feeling so bleh, looking at this last bit of baby fat-so a day where I feel this good it's time for some photos with the kids just because!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jaime said...

That barn makes an awesome background for pictures, is that at your house?
How was book club?

Thu Oct 16, 11:53:00 PM

 
Blogger XO said...

You look awesome lady. I'm glad you had a nice day!

Fri Oct 17, 07:44:00 AM

 
Blogger Julie Fox said...

Love the door too! What book are you reading?

Fri Oct 17, 11:55:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home