This Page

has been moved to new address

Roar!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Roar!

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

9.17.2008

Roar!







While in Utah we went to Thanksgiving Points Dinosaur museum which is the largest dinosaur museum in North America-I didn't know that. It was really cool. The kids loved it and you could seriously spend all day there-IF you don't have five kids under five and three more one and under. Still even with that many little ones we did manage to kill a couple hours and only had one lost kid scare (Connor again- I swear that kid gets lost more than my sunglasses and that is saying something!).
There were lots of dinosaur bones, sand pits to brush for fossils, a sand and water table to make the dinosaur toys extinct-lots of hands on things-I have SO many pictures, I got tired of looking through them, so I don't even know if I got the best ones! We will definitely have to make another trip back to this place and probably soon!

2 Comments:

Blogger Julie Fox said...

That one that Topher is riding is just like the one I used to ride every day to school, his name was Dino. He was a snorkasaurus. He was purple with spots and he was my friend.

Thu Sep 18, 01:47:00 PM

 
Blogger XO said...

I can't wait until Ben is old enough to enjoy stuff like that in a way that I can also enjoy it. You know what I mean.

Sun Sep 21, 08:54:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home