This Page

has been moved to new address

Meet Tuffy B

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Meet Tuffy B

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.


Meet Tuffy B

While in Utah Chad was set on getting Topher a teddy bear, since all little boys need a bear. I was excited because that meant I could convince him to make another trip to Build A Bear. I love that place! So Tuffy B was created, B for short. Topher was a little sick when we went here, so that's why he looks a little drowsy(all the kids got a fever at least once while we were in Utah, not to mention Bekah got a cough and Topher got a runny nose). He had so much fun and that bear has barely left his side since he got it. Welcome to the family Tuffy B!


Blogger The Smith Family said...

So cute!

Thu Sep 18, 01:48:00 PM

Blogger Sara said...

Is it crazy that when I see pictures of Topher I keep thinking I'm looking at Ben in a few years? I know they don't exactly look alike, but there's something about the looks he gives and his smile. I dunno. Probably just me.

Sun Sep 21, 08:56:00 PM


Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home