This Page

has been moved to new address

Get a Room!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Get a Room!

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

9.23.2008

Get a Room!

I could get a room with this cake, and I think I could show this cake a good time!
It is a yummy yummy cake that is just the right amount of sweet-you should make it. Really.
To make this cake you will need:
  • A box of white cake mix (and everything you need to make that like oil and eggs)
  • 1 can sweetened condensed milk
  • 1 can coconut milk
  • About a cup of heavy whipping cream
  • About a Tablespoon of white sugar

Directions:
  • Make cake according to directions on box...
  • Let cool, if you are impatient like me, about 10 minutes should suffice.
  • Mix sweetened condensed milk and coconut milk together. Be careful not to cut your fingers (or tongue) on the sharp edges of the sweetened condensed milk can as you attempt to get every last drop out. That stuff is way too yummy!
  • Poke holes in cake, I used the handle of a spoon-it worked great
  • Pour delicious coconut mixture into the holes and salivate as you watch the cake soak it all up like a sponge

Got it so far? Yum huh?

  • Make whip cream with the cream and sugar-spread on top of cake like frosting...but better.
  • Cut, Eat, Sigh
You're welcome.

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger A. Simpson said...

My friend, you are a dirty dirty girl. hahahaha, do you want us all to get a cavity???

Tue Sep 23, 09:25:00 PM

 
Blogger XO said...

This is exactly how they make cakes in Brazil. YUM YUM YUM. Thanks for the recipe! When I'm as skinny as you I'll have to try it. :)

Tue Sep 23, 10:28:00 PM

 
Blogger Jessie said...

thanks for your crater lake ideas!! I am so glad you are back blogging! did you get a new camera or something?? cuz that cake looks unreal!! its looks sooooo YUMMY!! ill have to try it for sure :)

Wed Sep 24, 10:24:00 AM

 
Blogger Julie Fox said...

GET THEE HANCE SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!
"I am on southbeach and I hate sugar" "I am on southbeach and I hate sugar" "I am on southbeach and I hate sugar" "I am on southbeach and I hate sugar" "I am on southbeach and I hate sugar" "I am on southbeach and I hate sugar" "I am on southbeach and I hate sugar" "I am on southbeach and I hate sugar" "I am on southbeach and I hate sugar" "I am on southbeach and I hate sugar"!!!!!!!!!

Wed Sep 24, 01:30:00 PM

 
Blogger Goodman Family said...

I made the exact same cake for Chad's birthday. Super yummy!

Tue Sep 30, 09:41:00 PM

 
Blogger Brent n Lori Turley said...

I love your recipes on your blog! This is the 3rd one I've copied down. You can also use a lemon cake with a 3oz pkg of lemon jello diluted with 1 cup hot water (then let it cool) and pour that on the cake poked with holes. Then top with lemon pie filling and Cool Whip on top of that. YUMMY! Tastes almost like "lemon meringue cake."

Wed Oct 08, 02:01:00 PM

 
Blogger Jaime said...

That is so funny that you started tittled your post "Get a room" because we make this exact cake at our house and it has always been called better than sex cake!!
hehe

Thu Oct 09, 07:32:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home