This Page

has been moved to new address

Chick Flicks

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Chick Flicks

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

7.27.2008

Chick Flicks

I love them-I know you love them... so what are your favorites? I have so many-a lot of new ones and a lot of old ones...like this one, that I watched tonight for the millionth time.
This was one of my faves as a teenager, I have always been a HUGE Meg Ryan fan-I wanted to look and dress and have my hair done just like her. This movie never gets old to me and I have it completely memorized.
I bet I have seen most chick flicks out there, but I was wondering what your favorites were-I'd like a good list-or maybe reminders of some good ones for these nights I'm up anyways with Porter-and with Chad working overnights.

8 Comments:

Blogger The Woolner Family said...

Hmmm, Never Been Kissed, any period film, oh yeah, Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken

Sun Jul 27, 03:27:00 PM

 
Blogger tim and priscilla said...

wives and daughters (bbc mini series)
sense and sensibility
a walk to remember
pride and prejudice
notebook
ever after
when harry met sally
she's all that
p.s. i love you

not a chick flick, but the prison break series is fun

o.k., my brain is just not working right now, i will have to leave more comments later

Sun Jul 27, 10:51:00 PM

 
Blogger A. Simpson said...

Dirty Dancing
Grease
The Holiday
How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
We just watched "The Mighty" Oh man, not a chick flick but l SO GOOD?
Let me know what you end up watching and liking.

Mon Jul 28, 07:38:00 AM

 
Blogger XO said...

Amen to The Notebook and Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken. I haven't seen one in so long, but 50 First Dates is always fun too.

Mon Jul 28, 07:39:00 AM

 
Blogger Julie Fox said...

Of course my all time fav is Princess Bride. I just saw Mamma Mia and it's awesome. Sabrina with Harrison Ford is sooo good. Defending your life with Meryl Streep is one I can watch over and over.

Mon Jul 28, 11:11:00 AM

 
Blogger Goodman Family said...

For some reason I always have to watch Hope Floats.

Mon Jul 28, 02:03:00 PM

 
Blogger Chad said...

I may get labeled here, but I have to say I fancy Princess Bride and of course the Cutting Edge was good as well. Of course any "chick flick" with you babe is great as long as you are there. (please don't judge me)

Mon Jul 28, 07:46:00 PM

 
Blogger Dustan and Micayla said...

Okay this one may be funny but I LOVE Sense and Sensibility!! Every time it is on I have to watch it!! And go Chad…Cutting Edge is one of my fav’s as well!!

Mon Jul 28, 08:26:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home