This Page

has been moved to new address

Family Pictures Round 2

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Family Pictures Round 2

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.


Family Pictures Round 2

My mom's grandkids.
My whole family above, our little growing family below.
Well since we got the whole Hewlett crew together and had family pictures-we also got my whole family together for pictures. My cousin Jackie took them. She and her 3 kids and her mom, my aunt Jane and uncle Russel and their 2 grandkids that they raise, and 2 nieces that they are watching all came up and hung out with us for the day. The kids all went swimming and played around the resort for awhile-talk about a noisy afternoon-but it was lots of fun to see all of them-and some of the pictures turned out pretty cute.Me and my babies.The grandkids again.Topher would not stay nearby-but I think it's cute.The sisters.My princess.Sweet loves from my babies.The brothers. Typical.Me and Porter.I love this one-too sweet of my cuties.Me, my siblings and my mother.The whole crew again.Our little crew again.
My sweet bubba licious.


Blogger Joel and Kristie said...

Every picture turned out soooo CUTE!!! I love Maternity pix, it's such a special time! I LOVE your pix!!!

Thu Jun 26, 11:15:00 AM

Blogger Jessyquita said...

what a huge family!! john and i are the oldest on our families so its small for now until our bros and sis get married etc....


Thu Jun 26, 02:51:00 PM

Blogger Fab5 said...

#1-You are fine
#2- man oh man those step kiddos are getting big
#3 You have one suh-weet lookin fam
#4 Porter??!!! I LOVE that name
#5 Your mom looks super, has she lost weight?
#6 I love you

Thu Jun 26, 08:48:00 PM


Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home