This Page

has been moved to new address

...Like Beckham

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: ...Like Beckham

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

5.27.2008

...Like Beckham

The inspiration piece...Miss Beckham's latest do.

Me doing my best 'pregnant' Posh Spice...

I finally did it! Chopped my hair off again. I haven't had my haircut since Bekah was a baby, and I always really liked it short, but pulling it into a ponytail was just too big of a convenience. I'm glad I finally did it though-my hair was looking pretty damaged on the bottom, plus it was the longest it has been since I have been married. They cut over 10 inches off-long enough to send to locks of love which was cool. I didn't think it was that long-but when you straighten out that curly mess-there was a lot of hair there!
*
*
The very scary before-
I know I look tired-I am...(and what's with that Superman curl-not quite sure-one of those freaky things that just grow there after you have kids and your hair starts to grow back in....)
The much better after...From the back before-yikes!
Ahhh-so much nicer!

20 Comments:

Blogger Chad said...

Posh has nothing on you gorgeous!!!

Wed May 28, 12:28:00 AM

 
Blogger Becca said...

AHH! You stole my favorite hair! You look so cute!

Wed May 28, 06:41:00 AM

 
Blogger Dustan and Micayla said...

Tiffany--your hair looks so DANG cute!! I want to cut mine so bad too...just need someone that is good!! Anyway...super cute girl!

Wed May 28, 06:56:00 AM

 
Blogger Goodman Family said...

I love it!!! It looks awesome you sexy momma you!

Wed May 28, 08:48:00 AM

 
Blogger John and Jada McFarlane said...

I am going to second Marykaye's comment. You look great!

Wed May 28, 10:44:00 AM

 
Blogger The DeWeese's said...

SOOOOOOO cute sis! I love it, i wanna do it too :) see you tomorrow, cant wait to see it in person

Wed May 28, 11:56:00 AM

 
Blogger The Johnston's said...

SOOO CUTE!! Love the do and I love the belly you are sporting! What a cute prego mamma!

Wed May 28, 07:46:00 PM

 
Blogger Jason Young said...

You are SMOKIN hot girl!!! So do you have to straighten it every morning?? W-O-W!! :)

mandy

Wed May 28, 08:52:00 PM

 
Blogger Eric & Penny Kunz Family said...

Cute Stuff!

Wed May 28, 10:11:00 PM

 
Blogger Jessie said...

Tiffany, you're hair cut is SO AMAZING!! Seriously, what a difference eh! Whoever cut it did an super job! Its identical to posh's, very cute!!

Thu May 29, 03:46:00 PM

 
Blogger A. Simpson said...

Holy freak! Let's make out.

Thu May 29, 08:27:00 PM

 
Blogger Jennie Minor said...

LOVE IT! I am going to cut my hair really short after I have the baby. You have a great face for pulling this off. Right now m face is just fat and will only get bigger in the next couple months....

Sat May 31, 07:45:00 AM

 
Blogger www.mostblessedman.blogspot.com said...

I think the hair looks great!

Sat May 31, 08:59:00 AM

 
Blogger Joel and Kristie said...

Soooo CUTE!!!

Sat May 31, 11:06:00 PM

 
Blogger Tricia said...

Wow! It looks fantastic! It's inspiration for me to cut mine off... I've been growing mine out to possibly give it to locks of love - but I am getting really tired of it, so I think that I'm just going to cut it, whether its long enough to donate or not! I'll have to keep the "posh" hair-do in mind!!! It's good to hear from you!

Sat May 31, 11:09:00 PM

 
Blogger Tricia said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Sat May 31, 11:09:00 PM

 
Blogger tim and priscilla said...

love, love the haircut!!!! you look just like her, but hotter! can't wait to see you guys!!!!

Mon Jun 02, 02:27:00 PM

 
Blogger Craig, Toshya and Mckayla Holley said...

You're hair is freakin' amazing! You look fantastic! I wish I could pull of the short hair thing, I am so jealous!

Mon Jun 02, 08:50:00 PM

 
Blogger The Perkes Family said...

Love love love it! You look great...belly and all!

Thu Jun 05, 05:46:00 PM

 
Blogger Ashley said...

You look so great! I love the hair.

Sun Jun 08, 10:34:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home