This Page

has been moved to new address

Terrible 2's & Whidbey Weekend

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Terrible 2's & Whidbey Weekend

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

4.15.2008

Terrible 2's & Whidbey Weekend







We spent this last weekend out on Whidbey Island. Chad was doing a vendor booth at a marathon for MyoMed. We stayed with my sister and brother in law (thanks guys!) while we were there.
While we were there I was alone with the kids for most of the day-what a perfect time for Topher to really get into the terrible two's huh? He has always been somewhat of a troublemaker since about the time he could crawl-but more just a curious thing than a naughty thing. Now he is just plain naughty! At the park, he would run straight for the road every time Bekah would ask me to push her on the swing or anytime he saw I was more than 5 feet away from his side probably because he knows I can't run that fast anymore! Then he would laugh like crazy when I would come running at him to get him. We spent some time at the vendor fair walking around, more like me chasing him around because he would run behind the booths and play in the curtains and scream bloody murder if I tried to pick him up. If I asked him to do anything or even just call his name he would either say "NO" and run, or ignore me completely.
It was just one of those weekends!
It is amazing how much you can love your kids and wonder "what in the world was I thinking getting pregnant again" all at the same time. How I will manage with 2 little boys is an adventure I both look forward to and it also scares the heck out of me! At this time and stage in their lives I can definitely say my girl is lots easier than my boy-she has her attitude problems for sure, but she sure is an easy kid-she never does anything just for the sake of being naughty. Still that little boy has me wrapped around his finger with those huge eyes and grin-how could I ever stay mad at him for more than a few seconds?
The vendor fair wasn't all that productive for Chad-it wasn't terrible, but it was pretty small. There was a pretty positive spin on the weekend though-I entered his name in a drawing while walking around the booths and he won an iPod Shuffle! He was pretty excited about the whole thing!

7 Comments:

Blogger The Armantrout family said...

Hi, its Cami. I just found your comment, it was good to hear from you, your family is so cute, I love the scrapbooking you are so good, I loved it!

Tue Apr 15, 12:06:00 PM

 
Blogger Dustan and Micayla said...

Tiffany-see this is why blogspot is so cool(welcome to 2008 Micayla I know) anyway, I am so glad that you left a comment!! Your family is so cute wow!! Any baby number 3 how time goes! Keep in touch this is so fun to catch up!

Tue Apr 15, 08:17:00 PM

 
Blogger Dustan and Micayla said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Tue Apr 15, 08:17:00 PM

 
Blogger Craig, Toshya and Mckayla Holley said...

Sounds like you are having lots of fun! You can send Topher out to us anytime! I am sure Mckayla and he would have a blast, she is allready doing naughty things just to get a reaction from daddy or mommy. I bet Topher could teach her more tricks!

Wed Apr 16, 08:38:00 AM

 
Blogger Julie Fox said...

one word, LEASH!

Wed Apr 16, 05:11:00 PM

 
Blogger A. Simpson said...

Ipod shuffle?! Sweet, send it my way. I like presents! j/k
Too bad on the Myomed thing. Seriously Darnell uses it a ton and we still have a boatload of it! Sorry we haven't ordered any more yet!

Wed Apr 16, 09:29:00 PM

 
Blogger The Perkes Family said...

Your kids are getting so big! How did that happen?

Thu Apr 24, 10:38:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home