This Page

has been moved to new address

Not exactly what I meant...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Not exactly what I meant...

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

2.25.2008

Not exactly what I meant...

...when I told the kids to clean up all their Little People and put them in the buckets! Although they are little people in buckets, I guess I need to be more specific when I send them in to clean their room!Do you see our sick addiction to buying all these Little People sets? The 2 huge buckets are for all the Little People and then that whole corner is where all the buildings sit-they are all so cute though! I know, I know we have a problem. As you can see though the kids get lots of use out of them-those buckets are constantly emptied and there are little villages set up all over the room. We still need the school, the circus and Noah's Ark....hmmmm. maybe the Easter Bunny could leave some! I mean look how cute those kids are...they NEED them!

4 Comments:

Blogger Julie Fox said...

Wow! I'd forgotten what my Grandbabies looked like! They are so sweet, look how hard they are working. They deserve a new little people set!

Mon Feb 25, 02:59:00 PM

 
Blogger The DeWeese's said...

you have issues... definitely need some help :) i need to see your new house!

Mon Feb 25, 03:46:00 PM

 
Blogger A. Simpson said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Wed Feb 27, 01:51:00 PM

 
Blogger A. Simpson said...

They are pretty cute, I must admit.
p.s. thanks for the stickers, sorry to include you in the horrendous sticker club!

Wed Feb 27, 01:51:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home