This Page

has been moved to new address

Happy Birthday to ME!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Happy Birthday to ME!

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

1.09.2008

Happy Birthday to ME!

I had such a fabulous birthday on the 4th! My mom and Jim took us out to Bugati's for a delicious Italian dinner and we had a fantastic chocolate peanut butter mousse cake from Jaciva's.
My mom gave me a super cute charm bracelet from Tiffany & co., (she gave me a necklace from there on Christmas-can I just tell you I'm a BIG sucker for anything that comes out of one of those little blue bags! Such an awesome surprise! Thanks mommy!)
Chad gave me my long awaited for iPod, (yes babe-you are the best, now if I can just find a second to get some music on it! Thanks sweetie!)
My kids gave me the book I've been wanting since I heard about it, Becky Higgins Sketches. (of course their dad picked it out and the ladies at the scrapbook store were just gushing over him telling him what a sweet hubby he was-I guess when he went up to the counter and asked for the book by name the lady said "Well look at you!" ha ha, and then the lady at the checkstand asked if he was the scrapbooker-when he said it was his wife she thought he was just a big sweetie for getting me such an awesome gift!)
I was SO spoiled and loved every minute of it. I have always been one of those who LOVE their birthdays, I count down the days, I love all the attention on me-well after a birthday like this one-can you blame me?!?!
Then last night at girls night-one of my new favorite girls in the world, (and this was even before this surprise that I loved her guts), Emali brought me ALL THIS!
Does anyone here LOVE 7gypsies? (i do, i do-me waving my hand enthusiastically in the air!), her mom works for them, and Emali raided her stash for me-how STINKING COOL is that!?!?! I LOVE YOU EM!!! Thank you Thank you again and again!

7 Comments:

Blogger Perkes Family said...

I glad you are feeling better :) WOW what a fantastic birthday!! I am so excited for you. You deserve to be spoiled, now and then.

Thu Jan 10, 09:15:00 AM

 
Blogger A. Simpson said...

Ahhh, just more evidence of what a thoughtful family you have. Happy b-day ya old lady! Love your guts and mostly butt.

Thu Jan 10, 01:02:00 PM

 
Blogger Jessie said...

what an awesome birthday you had!!! you are really loved :) i got an ipod for xmas, love it love it!

Thu Jan 10, 01:12:00 PM

 
Blogger A. Simpson said...

BTW I need a pic of the actual presents your mother got you, not just the box and bag you nerd!

Thu Jan 10, 09:36:00 PM

 
Blogger Jessie said...

byw, i made your recipe sunday, it was yummy! thanks

Mon Jan 14, 12:32:00 PM

 
Blogger The Johnston's said...

Happy birthday!! I didn't know you were a January baby! That's so sweet of Emali. Wish I could have been there to celebrate with ya! Miss ya tons!

Wed Jan 16, 02:07:00 PM

 
Blogger Positively Peaches said...

FYI- Our URL has been changed to
www.djpeach.blogspot.com
Don't forget to update it.
Happy HAppy Birthday!

Wed Jan 16, 03:09:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home