This Page

has been moved to new address

The Power of 4....

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: The Power of 4....

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

12.05.2007

The Power of 4....

I get these emails ALL the time-I rarely do them-but I figured I would do it here and then if I ever get another one I will refer them to this post....Enjoy this little insight into my life (although it is all stuff you all probably know)

A) 4 jobs I have had in my life:
1. Mom
2. Apartment Manager
3. Subway Manager
4. Gold's Gym Manager

B) 4 movies I would watch over and over:

1. French Kiss

2. Hitch

3. Elf

4. Napolean Dynamite/Nacho Libre

C) 4 places I have lived:

1. Portland, OR

2. Saratoga Springs, UT

3. Pleasant Grove, UT

4. American Fork, UT

D) 4 TV shows I watch:

1. The Office
2. Chuck

3. Samantha Who?

4. Scrubs

E) 4 places I have been:

1. Kauai Hawaii

2. Florida Keys

3. Honduras

4. Nauvoo, IL

F) 4 People who I email ( I put them into groups)

1. Bunco Babes

2. Clackamas Clique

3. Wynn Hewletts

4. Creative Team

G) 4 of my favorite foods:

1. Sandwiches-almost any-but especially Gandolfo's
2. Claussen Pickles
3. Burritos, enchilada style from Cabo Grill with their cream sauce -mmmmm
4. Chocolate chip cookies

H) 4 places I would like to be right now:

1. Wish chad was here instead of out working-but grateful he has such a great job

2. Hawaii

3. In my new house (it will happen, it will happen, it will happen....)
4. Scrapbook shopping

I) 4 things I am looking forward to in 2008:

1. My birthday on January 4th-(that's right friends you still have some shopping time left. It is 10 days after Christmas-so plenty of time to recover from that Christmas shopping splurging right? I know me neither-getting used to it...sort of!)

2. DisneyLand!!! We are going at the end of January! So excited for that!!!
3. All the 3 year olds in my nursery class going to Sunbeams....(I love you all, but wow there are a lot of you!!!)
4. My new house, my new house, my new house!!! 2008 is the year BABY! I can feel it!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jessie said...

disneyland! how exciting!!

Wed Dec 05, 07:54:00 PM

 
Blogger Chad said...

Wow Disney land that IS great. I wish you all the best and love unconditionally.

Thu Dec 06, 10:02:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home