This Page

has been moved to new address

Artichoke Dip

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Artichoke Dip

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

12.18.2007

Artichoke Dip

Everyone keeps asking for this recipe of my mom's, that we had at Bunco the month I hosted, so I thought I'd post it here. It's super yummy, and makes a great dish to bring to a party...

Ingredients:
1 sm. jar diced Marinated Artichoke Hearts
1 box Cream Cheese
1/2 cup Mayonnaise
1/2 cup Sour Cream
1 regular size package of Shredded Parmesean Cheese (not the canister-it needs to be shredded)
1 tsp. Garlic Powder
1 TBS. Dill

Heat all ingredients together until cheese melts, I usually do this in a mini crockpot because I can keep it warm as long as I need to, but you can heat it on the stove and transfer to dish if that's easier.
Serve with crackers, tortilla chips, veggies or whatever else sounds good.
Enjoy!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger A. Simpson said...

Mmm I am TOTALLY making that.

Tue Dec 18, 01:11:00 PM

 
Blogger Jessie said...

yes! thanks for posting!!

Wed Dec 19, 08:54:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home