This Page

has been moved to new address

I want my mummy!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: I want my mummy!

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

11.03.2007

I want my mummy!


At the Goodmans-we played the mummy wrap and a candy corn relay. Bekah wrapped up Chad and I wrapped up Tabitha. Bekah actually won the competition for unrolling the toilet paper roll first of all the kids who were playing at the time and won a bag of gummy bears-she still thinks she is pretty much the coolest ever! I don't think any of the kids got the candy corn relay-about keeping the candy on the spoon anyway-but it was funny to watch them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home