This Page

has been moved to new address

A cute little fall Hug for YOU!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: A cute little fall Hug for YOU!

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.


A cute little fall Hug for YOU!

I got some pictures of my kids taken at Flash Digital Portraits on Saturday at the mall in Clackamas. My mom has a portrait membership there and she wanted some grandkid pics of my kids and my baby niece who is in town this week-so while we were there and the kids were already in picture taking mode-I got some of just the two of them too. They turned out pretty cute-and if you want to see the rest of them go here-the password is bekah. I really like the one of her pouting and he's looking at her and I am still kicking myself for not getting it, but I don't know if I want to pay $25 for it ya know? Still, it is pretty cute...


Blogger The Johnston's said...

Cute cute cute!!! Where did you get Topher's beanie!? Love it!

Wed Nov 21, 09:04:00 PM

Blogger Sara said...

Adorable!!! What fun memories!

Wed Nov 21, 11:27:00 PM

Blogger Joel and Kristie said...

SOOOO Precious!!! Your kids are the CUTEST!!!

Sat Nov 24, 09:57:00 AM

Blogger The Woolner Family said...

Very photogenic! Where on earth did you get the adorable hat and sweaters?

Sun Nov 25, 11:23:00 AM

Blogger Fab5 said...

Oh my! That is some nice color coordinating, my friend. Not to mention the adorable subjects!

Mon Nov 26, 07:57:00 PM


Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home