This Page

has been moved to new address

Am I ready for this?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Am I ready for this?

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.


Am I ready for this?

Okay-so a bit sudden, but I think it may be the answer to our prayers...we are moving. Now don't get too excited, we are moving just across a couple streets. A newer complex, Victoria Gardens on Stark opened up and needs a new manager that can get it filled up, and since my old bosses love me-they asked me to come do it. Now this is the last thing I wanted to do, I wanted to move into a house and get away from the apartment managing thing didn't I? Especially since this one has hours and an attached office, and one less bedroom than I have and no yard...What am I thinking? Well this one pays a LOT more-and I figure this way we can save even more for our house and if I can stick this out for 6 months, we will be able to get a better rate, have a better payment and maybe even a lower price the way the market is going. Can I do it? Of course I can, do I want to? That is a different question entirely. But it's not forever right?
We are moving in the next 2 weeks!!! (YIKES!), so I might need some help (more than the mental and emotional help that obviously I need). Especially when it comes closer to moving day, to get stuff over there and packing if anyone is willing, I'm asking!


Blogger The Johnston's said...

When exactly are you moving? If we are still around I'll definately volunteer David's services! ;)

Tue Nov 06, 12:54:00 PM

Blogger Joel and Kristie said...

That is sooo exciting, like you said a lot of good will come from this!!! I would totally help you if I could, but do to distance I'll only beable to help with the mental support!! This is going to be GREAT!

Tue Nov 06, 02:31:00 PM

Anonymous Heather P said...

If you know the date I can see if brandon is working or cantake it off. You can drop the kids off here for the moving day if you want!

Tue Nov 06, 02:52:00 PM

Blogger John and Jess said...

that is great news! i think it is wise to be able to save more for a house, it wont be forever youre right! you can do it :) let us know what day it will be. the apartments sound nice and new!

Tue Nov 06, 07:27:00 PM

Blogger Darnell, Amy, Kymora, Bo, and Quinn said...

Yikes..uhh good luck with that.
But seriously, I hope this all works out for you guys!

Tue Nov 06, 08:06:00 PM

Blogger Jason Young said...

You know we've got your back sista!!

Tue Nov 06, 10:09:00 PM

Blogger Goodman Family said...

Holy Cow!!! Moving in two weeks. How exciting and nerve wracking at the same time. Here to help. Just let me know.

Wed Nov 07, 11:48:00 AM

Blogger The Woolner Family said...

Wow! That's crazy, call if you need help. The house market will be better for you in a few months, so just stick it out.

Sun Nov 11, 10:21:00 AM


Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home