This Page

has been moved to new address

Am I ready for this?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Am I ready for this?

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

11.06.2007

Am I ready for this?

Okay-so a bit sudden, but I think it may be the answer to our prayers...we are moving. Now don't get too excited, we are moving just across a couple streets. A newer complex, Victoria Gardens on Stark opened up and needs a new manager that can get it filled up, and since my old bosses love me-they asked me to come do it. Now this is the last thing I wanted to do, I wanted to move into a house and get away from the apartment managing thing didn't I? Especially since this one has hours and an attached office, and one less bedroom than I have and no yard...What am I thinking? Well this one pays a LOT more-and I figure this way we can save even more for our house and if I can stick this out for 6 months, we will be able to get a better rate, have a better payment and maybe even a lower price the way the market is going. Can I do it? Of course I can, do I want to? That is a different question entirely. But it's not forever right?
We are moving in the next 2 weeks!!! (YIKES!), so I might need some help (more than the mental and emotional help that obviously I need). Especially when it comes closer to moving day, to get stuff over there and packing up...so if anyone is willing, I'm asking!

8 Comments:

Blogger The Johnston's said...

When exactly are you moving? If we are still around I'll definately volunteer David's services! ;)

Tue Nov 06, 12:54:00 PM

 
Blogger Joel and Kristie said...

That is sooo exciting, like you said a lot of good will come from this!!! I would totally help you if I could, but do to distance I'll only beable to help with the mental support!! This is going to be GREAT!

Tue Nov 06, 02:31:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you know the date I can see if brandon is working or cantake it off. You can drop the kids off here for the moving day if you want!

Tue Nov 06, 02:52:00 PM

 
Blogger Jessie said...

that is great news! i think it is wise to be able to save more for a house, it wont be forever youre right! you can do it :) let us know what day it will be. the apartments sound nice and new!

Tue Nov 06, 07:27:00 PM

 
Blogger A. Simpson said...

Yikes..uhh good luck with that.
But seriously, I hope this all works out for you guys!

Tue Nov 06, 08:06:00 PM

 
Blogger Jason Young said...

You know we've got your back sista!!

Tue Nov 06, 10:09:00 PM

 
Blogger Goodman Family said...

Holy Cow!!! Moving in two weeks. How exciting and nerve wracking at the same time. Here to help. Just let me know.

Wed Nov 07, 11:48:00 AM

 
Blogger The Woolner Family said...

Wow! That's crazy, call if you need help. The house market will be better for you in a few months, so just stick it out.

Sun Nov 11, 10:21:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home