This Page

has been moved to new address

6 years of Bliss...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: 6 years of Bliss...

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

11.12.2007

6 years of Bliss...

Seriously?!? I don't know how I got so lucky to get such a great guy! All I know is that I love him so much more than I ever thought I could love anyone! I mean he's sweet, patient, understanding, helpful, and sexy as all get out! He is more than any woman deserves and he's all mine for eternity! I don't know how I could get any more blessed than I am at this moment. We celebrated 6 wonderful years on Saturday November 10, which was cool, because we were married on a Saturday. It was a perfect weekend at the coast. We stayed at the Inn at Otter Crest. Which was fun, the room was a little laughable, but just because it was in sore need of an update. We ate wonderful food, enjoyed perfect weather on the beach and found some great deals shopping. I couldn't have asked for a better weekend.
Some pics at the beach-we weren't expecting such a beautiful sunny day-but we got it! It was gorgeous! We barely needed to wear a sweatshirt! Perfect day for a long romantic walk, holding hands and just enjoying each others company.The view from our rooms balcony. It just doesn't get much prettier!Chad's favorite feature of the room was the lovely blue cabinets in the kitchen, he can't wait to have our own home, so he can incorporate some of the beautiful decorating ideas he got from this place! Don't you love the brown hood over the white stove? Us too.
I know you all wanted some good kissing pics-so I had to put this one in of me about to give my best guy an anniversary smooch-have you been working out babe?-your abs are hard as rock! Seriously this was outside the Christmas Cottage store, a whole store open 363 days a year, playing Christmas music and selling ornaments! We found a great ornament for each of the kids (a little tradition, I'll tell ya about later...). Great store, highly recommend it!
I love you punkin bum and am looking forward to eternity with you, because I wouldn't be me without you! Happy Anniversary!

8 Comments:

Blogger Tabitha said...

awww, a little mushy, but very sweet. cute pics. glad you guys had a great time!! love ya

Mon Nov 12, 08:12:00 PM

 
Blogger Chad said...

Hey gorgeous I am pretty lucky you are blind and don't expect a lot because honestly I think I got the better end of the marriage deal. I love you too you cute little fetcher.

Mon Nov 12, 08:14:00 PM

 
Blogger Goodman Family said...

Chad wants to know how he can get me to say all those nice things about him. Any suggestions???hee hee

Mon Nov 12, 09:10:00 PM

 
Blogger A. Simpson said...

You two are perfect for each other. I'm so happy to know you. You guys are really a great example of an awesome marriage.

Tue Nov 13, 05:12:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How exciting and fun. I am glad you two had a good time. Everyone needs a little break with their sweetheart.

Tue Nov 13, 12:40:00 PM

 
Blogger Jessie said...

Im so jealous!! hehe, i wish i could get away without sophia for the weekend! lol happy anniversary! where does the time go eh?? we are celebrating our 5th year in feb

Tue Nov 13, 07:37:00 PM

 
Blogger XO said...

Happy Happy Anniversary! Six years - wow! Good for you guys. As always, love your blog - pix and postings.

Fri Nov 16, 06:57:00 AM

 
Blogger The Perkes Family said...

Congrats! Bob and I went on our honeymoon on the oregon coast. It was beautiful and a lot of fun. You two are so cute!

Thu Dec 06, 05:46:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home