This Page

has been moved to new address

There were 5 in the bed...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: There were 5 in the bed...

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

10.25.2007

There were 5 in the bed...


...and the little one said, "Roll over"...That is one of Bekah and Tophers favorite songs and when I saw this picture it just reminded me of it. I couldn't get them to all look at me, but you can tell they are having fun hanging out on the top bunk in the playroom. We had Jordan and Jaycie over on Tuesday and Bekah had school, so Mandy was a life saver and picked up Bekah. Rilee and Jordan were having lots of fun playing dress up and house while she was gone, and when she got back she brought Taylor in to play for a bit. The kids all had so much fun together. I love having all these kids around that are my kids' age-and their moms ain't too bad themselves! How lucky we are!
{Thanks again Mandy for the favor and for the books-I'm waiting on the third one! But patiently because I did enjoy the nights sleep I had last night-although for some reason I was dreaming about vampires and werewolves hmmm......} :)

2 Comments:

Blogger A. Simpson said...

Fun fun! Hey! No jumpin on the bed!

Thu Oct 25, 08:52:00 PM

 
Blogger Jason Young said...

I seriously think the girls could have played at your place ALL day long!! Too much fun at Bekah's house!!
Did you get #3 today??

Thu Oct 25, 08:55:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home