This Page

has been moved to new address

Saturdays Market Blues

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Saturdays Market Blues

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

10.29.2007

Saturdays Market Blues


We went to Saturday's Market with my mom and Tabitha while Chad was off playing golf with some chiropractor buddies. Usually I love this place, with all the bustling and different people to watch, but I just couldn't get into it this time. My kids were being a little difficult-I know Topher looks happy in that picture, but it's only because I was tickling him to get him to stop throwing a fit about being in his stroller. Bekah was alright, just a little cranky, she got woken up from her nap in our new car! (Oh yeah, we got a new car Saturday Morning, I will take some pics and post them later). After our short shopping trip and some delicious philly steak and cheese sandwiches we headed over to the waterfront for a walk.

2 Comments:

Blogger A. Simpson said...

I miss Saturdays Market! Buy me something good next time you're there. haha

Mon Oct 29, 08:25:00 PM

 
Blogger Jessie said...

john and i went there when i was prego, i dont know if i would be brave enough to bring sophia now! hehe

Tue Oct 30, 09:56:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home