This Page

has been moved to new address

Catchin up Blog!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Catchin up Blog!

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

10.22.2007

Catchin up Blog!



SO I took a good week off from Blogging-it was an eventful week last week, and an emotional one, so I had to prioritize and blogging was not one of those things at the top of my list! (Sorry mom!)
Bekah had a great first week at school and is adjusting well to the new sleep schedule, I am having a harder time I think! I do love that the kids are going to bed lots earlier though!
We went to a fantastic story time at the library with "Mother Seuss" and Bekah got to assist her in a magic trick-which she thought was pretty much the coolest.
I hosted a girls fondue/bunco night on Thursday which I think was a big success! We had 13 girls here, and had lots of fun, eating and playing and gabbing. Thanks for coming everyone!
Tabitha came in on Friday night and will be here until after Thanksgiving, so I am excited to have a friend here again and the kids are super thrilled to not only have their aunt but also their "cousin pup" Charlie here again!
Sunday after church, my mom, Tab, the kids and I were out for a walk and looked at a few houses in her neighborhood that were for sale-there were some beautiful homes over there, and if only I could mix and match some of their features my dream home would be in that area! There was this cute wall in one of them with 2 shelves and we convinced Bekah that they were kid shelves and that there was one for each of them.
Today was such a nice day, I spent it sitting outside reading "twilight" while the kids played and laughed and got filthy. I have a bunch of random pics, and I will try to be better about blogging this week, so I don't have to hear it from my mom every day! (She is a hypocrite-she never updates her blog-and she has TONS of cute pics of my kids that I haven't even seen-but whatever!)

5 Comments:

Blogger A. Simpson said...

Uhhh that is one neon banana Topher's got there!!

Mon Oct 22, 08:36:00 PM

 
Blogger Craig, Toshya and Mckayla Holley said...

Do you just love the book??? I have the second and third one I can bring out at thanksgiving if you want! I loved em! I can't believe how big topher is getting, we are excited to see you guys soon!

Mon Oct 22, 08:52:00 PM

 
Blogger Julie Fox said...

Tiffany is "GOOD JOB"

Tue Oct 23, 09:10:00 AM

 
Blogger XO said...

I just finished Twilight Saturday morning at 9am. Don't ask how you finish a book on Saturday morning...ocd. Do you like it?

Wed Oct 24, 06:18:00 AM

 
Blogger Joel and Kristie said...

I don't think I'll ever get caught up on Blogging, but I do love your blogs that's for the fun update!!

Wed Oct 24, 07:52:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home