This Page

has been moved to new address

Not as cute as he seems!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Not as cute as he seems!

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

9.19.2007

Not as cute as he seems!

This picture was taken when Topher was actually being a pill.
I was trying to get a load of clothes into the dryer and he wouldn't stay out of it. I would pull him out and he would climb back in, before I got the chance to put any clothes in it. I decided to at least take a picture of the little stubborn beast, and instead of giving me the stubborn mad face he was giving me before-he pulled this cheeser. SO it looks like he is just being silly, but don't let that grin fool you! You now know the truth!

3 Comments:

Blogger Goodman Family said...

He has me fooled! Naughty or not, he is still a cutie!

Thu Sep 20, 01:18:00 PM

 
Blogger The Johnston's said...

ha ha...don't you just love little turds! Now we know why God made Children so darn cute...so we don't strangle them. ;)

Thu Sep 20, 08:11:00 PM

 
Blogger Joel and Kristie said...

Hey just turn it on and maybe it will STRAIGHTEN him out, get it laundry humor!!!HEHE!! Ok not funny, but I tried to turn it into a positive!

Sat Sep 22, 08:23:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home